Reverb10 Day 11 Prompt:
Things. What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011?
1. Patriarchy. I’m tired of this game. Why play?
2. Wearing the ‘Consumer’ label. “Be a global citizen with your money, rather than a consumer.” ~Lynne Twist
3. My rose-colored glasses. Time to ditch these babies and see what’s really going on.
4. Dance belongs only on the dance floor. I’m takin’ it to the streets!
5. Stuff I got because it was cheap or on-sale. Time to fill my home and adorn my body with only what I love.
6. The ‘Being brilliant, audacious, and beautiful is vain’ Story. A funky old story (thank you Puritans).
7. Being careful. This isn’t full of care, now is it?
8. The Rules. They’re just made up, anyway
10. The dimmer switch in my heart. ’nuff said.
11. Being a writer and not an author.